Friday, March 1, 2024

Technique Junkies Stamp Release / March 2024

Spring will finally be here soon and I'm happily looking forward to some warmer weather !! It's also time for the March Release at Technique Junkies.  There are 13 new stamps/stamp sets and as always, they are 15% off through March 8 ( no code required ). You also have the option to buy them all at a special price . 




For my first card of this Release, I combined 2 stamps - Faith Requires Trust and Flower Border .I was looking through some older Technique Junkies stamps to pair with the sentiment and then happened to look over and see Flower Border . I immediately thought it would be perfect and I'm very happy with how the card turned out .



 
  • I stamped the Flower Border  in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a piece of white Mixed-Media paper.
  • The Faith Requires Trust sentiment was stamped above the border with Nautical Blue Memento ink.
  • I colored the image with my COPICS .
  • On a 5x7 Kraft card base, I adhered a piece of gold-foil cross paper.
  • The completed stamped panel was adhered to a piece of navy blue cardstock and then placed on the card base.  

 

I hope you will check out all the new release stamps for March . For inspiration, you can check out the projects from the rest of the Design Team at the links below :

TJ Blog

Jeanette

Shalana

Deb - YOU ARE HERE

Michael

Pam

AJ

Christine

Darlene

Pat


Thanks for stopping by my blog to see the March Release stamps from Technique Junkies !! Remember to use my code - TJ10Deb - when you shop.  It will save you 10% on all but the new releases.They are always 15% off through the 8th of the month . I hope you are enjoying some nice weather wherever you are.  If you aren't, stay cozy and do some stamping !!



Debra Davison / Meticulosity




No comments:

Post a Comment