This month Celeste and I decided to highlight some of our Favorite Stamps . This month instead of having a guest blogger, we are telling you about a new blog. My friend Nola Pierce Chandler has designed some stamps ( her first ) for Impression Obsession AND has also just started a blog Snickerdoodle Studios . Of course, I fell in love with her coffee stamps and they are my favorites for today's post !! I also decided to use another of my favorite supplies - Project Life cards.
- Using the Impression Obsession stamp set Coffee Set / Valentine , I stamped the girl image on a Project Life "Gather" journal card and the travel mug images on several colors of scrap paper. Memories India Black Ink was my go-to ink.
- A fun striped card base from the American Arts "Shimelle" boxed card collection added a fun background to the stamped images.
- Brea Reese Markers were used to color in the images. These are my latest marker purchase and I really LOVE them !! I also used a few Faber-Castell PITT Artist pens.
- I cut a small tan doily to fit in the upper left corner of the journal card and adhered it with my Tombow MONO+ Adhesive Runner . I then adhered the journal card at a diagonal on the right side of the card base.
- I stamped my initial, Celeste's and Nola's on the travel mugs.
- The travel mugs were fussy-cut and popped up on the left side of the card base with Tombow Foam Tabs .
- Ranger Glossy Accents added the appearance of glass to the lenses.
- A Wink of Stella Glitter Clear Brush Marker added some shimmer to her hair.
Teal, pink and purple are the colors of the Thyroid Cancer ribbon.. I am a 3 year survivor and find myself using these colors often in my projects. They seemed perfect for this card !! I hope that you will check out Celeste's blog Crafting Junky to see what she chose as her favorite stamps. And Nola's blog at Snickerdoodle Studios is a fun place to get lots of creative ideas. You can also see all of her stamps at Impression Obsession .
My coffee for today is Cinnamon Churro in a beautiful Starbucks cup that was designed by English fashion designer, Charlotte Ronson. I actually didn't now who she was, but just fell in love with the cup !!
Thank you for visiting Meticulosity !!