Monday, March 4, 2024

A Beautiful Silhouette

I think this is one of the most beautiful stamps from the March Technique Junkies Release .Flower and Wing Silhouette is one of 13 new stamp/stamp sets released this month . All are 15% off through March 8 with no code required . My code - TJ10Deb - will save you 10% on all other supplies . 




I chose the Shades of Beauty paper pack from Paper House Productions to use with my card for today. It goes perfectly with the design of my card . The Flower and Wing Silhouette stamp is beautiful on its own and I chose not to color any part of it, but used the butterfly paper strip  to enhance the butterflies on the stamped image .


  • The Flower and Wing Silhouette stamp was stamped on a piece of patterned Shades of Beauty paper  with Memento Tuxedo Black ink  and adhered to a black card base.
  • 2 strips of patterned paper - from the same paper pack - were adhered to the card . The butterfly strip was adhered to the bottom and the black/gold patterned strip was adhered to the left side.  
I hope that you love this card as much as I do . The entire Technique Junkies Design Team has created some amazing cards with this image - they can all be seen at the link to the stamp here .

Thank you for stopping by to see my card . I'll be posting more throughout the month . Check out all of the new release stamps at Technique Junkies .




Debra Davison / Meticulosity

No comments:

Post a Comment