Tuesday, March 12, 2024

A Favorite Pastime

The March Release stamp Jumping Fish Linograph from Technique Junkies brought back some wonderful memories of my childhood and also that of my son's. I fresh-water fished often in Pennsylvania with my dad and brother. And my son and his dad fished together alot when he was young - they even made their own rods and lures !! As an adult, my son never lost his love of fishing . So this stamp was a nice reminder of all those memories !! 



  • I stamped the Jumping Fish Lithograph on a piece of cream cardstock with blue and green inks .
  • I stamped the fish image again and fussy-cut it.
  • A piece of floral wood-grain paper was adhered to a gold metallic card base.
  • I adhered the stamped panel to a piece of dark green cardstock .
  • The completed panel was then adhered to the wood-grain paper.
  • I placed the fussy-cut fish on top of the stamped panel using a Wobble Spring .
  • A Tim Holtz Small Talk sticker was placed on the lower right side of the card .



You can check out all the March Release stamps over at Technique Junkies . And if you use my code - TJ10Deb - you will save 10% on your purchases .Look for more projects from me throughout the month here and on my social media - Facebook and IG .


Debra Davison
Meticulosity

No comments:

Post a Comment