Hard to believe we will be celebrating Christmas in less than 2 weeks !! Are you finished your cards ?? How about your holiday shopping ?? I told myself that I wasn't going to get stressed this year and so far,so good. Cards will be finished tomorrow and some might be late. Presents are mostly bought . I even bought some for ME !! Our new kitty Pixie seems to be the big winner so far when it comes to presents !!
Because coffee is such a big part of this blog and it is the holiday season, we decided that our theme this time would be Holiday Coffee. Our guest for this last collaboration of 2018 is Shanna Slater. We met through our love of coffee and paper-crafting -- I think it was on the Coffee Loving Papercrafters Facebook page. You can find her blog at Caffeinated Craftiness -- see, she's the perfect guest for us !!!
For my card today, I used the cutest little elf stamp and made sure she had a nice BIG cup of Gingerbread coffee to energize her while she finishes those last-minute Christmas cards !!
- I placed a strip of Little B red-foiled plaid washi tape down the left edge of a Kraft card base.
- I stamped Crafty Little Elf from Unity Stamp Company onto Neenah Stardust White cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- The elf image was colored with a variety of my favorite markers - Brea Reese, Faber-Castell, Sharpies & BIC Flair. My favorite yellow Cutter Bee scissors are in her apron pocket !!
- I adhered the stamped image to the bottom of the Kraft card and then placed the red cup next to it, popping that up with Tombow Foam Tabs. I do not remember where that red digi cup came from . If anyone knows, please tell me so I can give them credit.
- The sentiment and red checkered paper are both from the Merry Merry paper pad from Pebbles Inc.
I'm sure that Celeste will have a fabulous project over at Crafting Junky . And Shanna has undoubtedly come up with something fantastic that you can see at Caffeinated Craftiness. We are so glad that she joined us for our holiday collaboration !!
My coffee for this post is Sugar Cookie and I am drinking it from my new Starbucks mug. I recently cleaned out some kitchen cabinets and that included some of my vast mug collection. But I really could not resist this one that I found at the Starbucks inside our local Target. Isn't it the sweetest ?!?!?!
Thank you once again for visiting Meticulosity and following along each month with us. Celeste and I have had such fun and hope that you have too !! I hope that you will be back for some more inspiration and creativity in 2019. Merry Christmas to all of you from me, Brian & Pixie. And a happy, healthy 2019 to all of you ..
Debra Davison / Meticulosity