Sunday, March 17, 2024

Coffee & Cards with Deb & Celeste / March 2024

For our post this month, Celeste and I are going with a Green theme ! Very appropriate for St. Patrick's Day today AND to link up to the latest Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge , whose theme this month is also GREEN. 



My first card today is an idea that I immediately thought of when we decided to do a Green theme for March .  I used a $1 Clearance stamp from Impression Obsession  - Lillian . AND I got to use one of my favorite cereals in my photo !!


  • The Lillian images ( girl and sentiment ) were stamped on a piece of white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink .
  • It was cut with a square decorative die .
  • I colored the image with my COPICS and then added some clear glitter to the wings.
  • Green rhinestones were placed  above the sentiment .
  • A piece of floral patterned paper was adhered to an ombre' green card base.
  • The completed stamped panel was adhered to the  patterned paper with foam tabs.


My second card was made with the Warm Winter Wishes stamp & die set  from Brutus Monroe . I'm linking it up to the latest Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge. Follow that link for all the details .  It's a fun monthly challenge that will inspire you with holiday ideas  to help you build your stash .  There is always one randomly chosen winner each month to win a prize.

#caffeinatedchristmascardchallenge  #cccc27



  • I adhered a piece of blue/green plaid patterned paper to a white card base.
  • The cup image was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on white cardstock and the sentiment on a piece of red cardstock .
  • The images were cut with their matching dies .
  • I colored the cup/hands image with my COPICS and then adhered it to the plaid paper with foam tabs.
  • The sentiment was placed on the bottom right corner of the card .



I'm drinking a yummy Cafe' Bustelo "Cafe' Con Leche" in a fun Calamity Mug that my friend Nola gave me .. The K-cup already has sweetener and milk added and it is just perfect - like dessert in a cup !!



Be sure to check out Celeste's project for March over at Crafting Junky . Thank you for stopping by .. I'm wishing you all the luck of the Irish today and all year long with one of my favorite Irish sayings - 




Debra Davison / Meticulosity

2 comments:

  1. Deb, I absolutely adore both of your amazing green cards! The IO card is beyond precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, both of your cards are fabulous. Love the added lucky charms. Your project for the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge is wonderful. Love the pop of red from the sentiment. Thanks for joining us for the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete