Monday, March 25, 2024

Crafty Elves' Countdown to Christmas / March 2024

Spring is in the air and the Crafty Elves are back with their March cards. We create holiday cards every month and post them on the 25th - giving you some inspiration to start on your  own stash . This month, Michael  Trent is back for a visit . He joined us as a Crafty Elf in January 2020 but recently stepped away . Luckily for us though, he's back as our Guest Elf for March. 

For my card this month, I used a sweet set from Art Impressions - Sledding Window Set . These stamps can also be used with their Shadowbox Window Die  I have many of their Window stamps and absolutely love them !! Several of these sets now also come with a matching accent stamp/die.



  • I stamped the window & snowman images on white cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento ink .
  • The window image was die cut with a Stitched Square die and the snowman was cut with the matching die that came with the stamp set .
  • I colored the images with COPICS.
  • I cut a piece of Sizzix "Winter Greetings" paper and adhered it to a Kraft card base.
  • The completed window was adhered to the patterned paper with foam tabs.
  • I used 2 foam tabs to adhere the Sledding Snowman to the window for some extra dimension .

I hope you will take a look at the cards from Lisa and Michael .



Thanks to Michael for joining us this month . It's just like old times !! I hope you are having some Spring temperatures where you are and if not, stay warm, grab a cup of coffee and do some stamping  !!   We will be back next month with more inspiration. I'd love to know if you've started your holiday stash yet .. Until next time.



Debra Davison / Meticulosity


2 comments:

  1. Love this card Deb! The stitching on the square really sets off the adorable image so nicely! Love that background paper too! I thing I have the same pad!! Great minds shop alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the line of window stamps too and have a few of them! Sweet card! Love the edge design on the square die cut!

    ReplyDelete