Sunday, February 25, 2024

Coffee & Cards with Deb & Celeste & a Crafty Elf / February 2024

Today is the day that Lisa and I post our holiday cards each month .  And since I had some new supplies that tied in with the theme that Celeste and I are using for our February Blog collaboration, I decided to combine my ideas. Celeste and I chose Mail Art / Snail Mail as our theme for February - one of my favorite themes ever !!


 Coffee & Cards with Deb & Celeste - Mail Art / Snail Mail


Crafty Elves' Countdown to Christmas

I used some absolutely gorgeous paper and ephemera for my cards   today. They are from the Echo Park Paper Company Letters To Santa  collection. The colors in this collection are so vibrant and each paper design is more beautiful than the next !!  I couldn't decide which paper to use for my card so I created 2 cards !!




 


  • I stamped the letterbox from the Stamped With Love set by Stampin' Up. I used Tuxedo Black Memento ink on red cardstock and white cardstock.
  • I fussy-cut the letterboxes from the red cardstock and then cut the envelopes from the white .
  • The envelopes were adhered onto the red letterboxes and then a red sparkly heart was placed on each envelope.
  • I used a Pierced Chain Rectangle Die to cut some mats for the letterboxes.
  • I cut the patterned papers to fit my 5x7 Kraft card bases and adhered them to each card.
  • The die cut rectangles were adhered towards the top of each card .
  • I placed the letterboxes on each die cut rectangle with foam tabs.
  • Ephemera sentiments from the Letters To Santa collection were placed at the bottom of each card.
I'm excited to see what Celeste and Lisa have created. You can see Lisa's projects  here at Life of a BZscrapper and Celeste's over at her blog - Crafting Junky .It was nice to combine my post with Lisa and Celeste this month. It's been a hectic month here and I'm relaxing and enjoying a cup of Vanilla Macadamia Nut Coffee in a fun new cup I found on clearance at Joann's. I could almost resist it until I saw the pretty green gingham pattern inside the cup !! AND the mushroom and frog are raised off the mug - so cute ..



Thank you for stopping by to  see my latest holiday creation . Have you started on yours ?? Make a nice cup of coffee or tea and create some for your stash .

Until next time, Stay Creative

Debra Davison / Meticulosity

4 comments:

  1. Very cute card. And I love the "merry everything and happy always" sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, these cards are simply amazing! I love the stamp and the gorgeous patterned paper you paired it with. And I don't think I'd have been able to pass up that gorgeous mug either. Gotta love a good sale, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pretty cards, Debra! Such a cute mug! You know I'm working on my holiday cards already! I have a nice stash already started!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cute letterbox design! Pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete