Another day, another card for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. I have linked up a card every day so far and for today's card, I'll be combining my love of coffee and letter-writing ( namely, mailing letters ). I found some amazing 3 cent coffee pot stamps while searching the USPS website one day. Now, I rarely have a use for 3 cent stamps but I figured I could use them on heavier envelopes or when I'm making cards. They are a lovely antique coffee pot and I think they were perfect for this card !!
- I cut a scrap piece of ledger-patterned paper and adhered it to a kraft card base.
- For my main image, I used the Coffee 1 images from Anthony's Paper Craft. I love these images - they appear very vintage and the lettering is amazing. They were stamped with Memories India Black Ink.
- I adhered the patterned paper to the kraft base using Tombow MONO Adhesive+.
- 3 coffee-pot stamps were placed down the left side of the patterned paper. I left the backing on the stamps so they could be peeled off and used by the recipient.
- Across the upper right side of the card, I adhered 4 small gold banners.
- I tied a piece of Maya Road twine cording across the top of the card.
- The card is displayed on a piece of paper from the Tim Holtz Idea-ology "Correspondence" paper pad. It is a Parcel Post Rate page.
Thanks again to everyone for visiting Meticulosity to see all of my Coffee cards this week. I always have an amazing time with this Hop and have to give a shout-out to Amy Tsuruta for being the fabulous host of the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop !! Check out the many wonderful projects over at the Hop !! And be sure to comment on this post for a chance to win some blog candy from me.
Debra Davison / Meticulosity