Monday, April 15, 2024

Technique Junkies Stamp Release / April 2024

So excited that today we are bringing you the latest release from Technique Junkies . There are 13 new stamps/stamp sets for you to create with .  Releases will now be every 45 days  and for this one, you will get 15% off all the new images through April 25th . As always, there is a special price if you just have to  have them all !! 




I had lots of fun with this release and it was a difficult decision to decide which images to use first . But I finally settled on these 2 - Advice From a Wildflower and Wild Poppies . I had the idea in my head to stamp on vellum and luckily, it translated well to paper !!


  • I stamped the Advice From a Wildflower image on a piece of vellum with StazOn Forest Green ink .
  • I cut it with a Stitched Square die . 
  • The Wild Poppies image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white cardstock .
  • I colored the poppies with my COPICS .
  • The completed stamped panel was adhered to a red card base.
  • I placed clear fairy dots at the corners of the stamped vellum.
  • I used Tombow MONO Aqua Liquid Glue to adhere the vellum to the stamped image .  I placed the glue exactly where the fairy dots were so you couldn't see it .

I really love how this card turned out . Do you do much stamping on vellum ?? I will have to try it more often !! There are 11 additional images available with this Technique Junkies release and these links below will show you more creations from my fellow Design Team members .

Deb - You are here
AJ


Please remember to use my code - TJ10Deb - for 10% off everything except for the 13 new releases . The new stamps are 15% off with no code required through April 25 . I hope you've enjoyed seeing my latest Technique Junkies card . Do you have a favorite new release ?? I'll have some Technique Junkies blog candy for one lucky person who comments on this blog post with their favorite new stamp .  Thank you for stopping by  to check out this latest release. We will be back with the nextone at the beginning of July .

Until next time -
Stay Creative



Debra Davison / Meticulosity

No comments:

Post a Comment