Wednesday, September 2, 2020

September Cookies / Take 1

It's Back To School for the latest If You Give a Crafter a Cookie Challenge .That is looking a bit different this year, depending on where you live .. Are your children going virtual, heading to a classroom OR something hybrid ?? Whatever it is, I know it must be challenging !! So let's have some fun and get inspired by our latest photo ...


I actually had a piece of scrap paper with pencils on it that started my idea for this card...   And this stamp set by A Jillian Vance Design Coffee and Books is one of my all-time favorites !! 



  • Using my MISTI,  I stamped the sentiment and book image on a piece of Strathmore Marker Paper with Gina K Amalgam Jet Black Ink.
  • I cut the paper to fit on a Blue Blackboard base card and adhered the stamped image to the base. 
  • The cup and books were colored with Copic Markers.
  • Clear Glitter Wink of Stella was added to the coffee cup for shimmer.
  • A piece of striped washi was placed at the bottom of the stamped paper.
  • The pencil border was adhered at the top of the Blue Blackboard card base . 
  • Now it's time to hit the books !!!


Challenge #150 will be live through September 16  and we would love for you to link up a project of your own !!  Take a look at the rest of my teammate's projects over at the blog HERE . We hope that you are inspired !!


Until next time -

Stay Creative !!

Debra Davison / Meticulosity


4 comments:

  1. So encouraging. I feel for the teachers, students, parents, including the staff in the kitchens, grounds and the school nurses... it is a dufficult time. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete