Wednesday, September 30, 2020

October Cookies / Take 1

Challenge #153 over at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie  is all about the colors and cookies of Fall . I want to grab a few of those cookies and sit down with a nice cup of coffee. After all, today is International Coffee Day !! 


I used the colors of Fall for my latest card . I have been creating with some fun digi stamps by Not 2 Shabby and Better with a Friend is my latest favorite !!



  • I printed the Better with a Friend  image on Strathmore Marker Paper to fit on a pale blue card base . 
  • The image was colored with Copic Ciao markers.
  • I adhered the colored image to the pale blue base with my Pink Scotch ATG Gun.
  • The scarf was paper-pieced with a piece of Fall patterned plaid scrapbook paper.

You should check out all of the fabulous digi-stamps HERE that Not 2 Shabby has to offer. They also have a variety of other stamps and supplies . My teammates have also used the fun Inspiration Photo to create their projects too -- you can find them over at our main BLOG . This Challenge is open through October 14 and we would love for you to join us by linking up a project of your own..

Take care of yourselves and until next time, Stay Creative and wear your mask !!

Debra Davison / Meticulosity


 

2 comments:

  1. Deb, I'm obsessed with this image and am inspired to snag that digi and give it a go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and I love the paper pieced scarf around the pumpkin. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete