Friday, September 25, 2020

Crafty Elves' Countdown to Christmas / September 2020

Another month has gone by - another month of COVID social-distancing and wearing masks. AND another month of the Crafty Elves inspiring you to get started on your holiday cards early .. I can't believe it is September and there are only 3 months until Christmas. We have all been busy and I can't wait for you to see what we all have created !!


I had fun with some of my favorite stamp companies and hope you are as pleased with these cards as I am.. Have you started your holiday cards yet ??  You still have time to join in with us for the next few months.


  • The image Santa, Stockings, Candy Canes, etc..  from Unity Stamp Company was stamped on Strathmore Marker paper with Gina K Jet Black Amalgam Ink. This is an older stamp from 2013 but is still available ,
  • I had masked off the HO HO HO and then stamped that with a Memento Lady Bug Dew Drop. Using my MISITI  makes stamping so much easier !!
  • A piece of glitter striped patterned paper was adhered to a white card base.
  • A piece of blue snowflake patterned paper was adhered down the left side of the striped paper. 
  • I colored in areas of the stamped image with my Copics, added a strip of washi to the top and then adhered the stamped panel to the snowflake paper with foam tabs.



  • This Unity Stamp Company image is from 2014 - All is Calm, All is Bright . It was stamped on a piece of tan ledger paper with Close To My Heart Espresso Ink.
  • The Sentiment was stamped on pink ledger paper with Gina K Jet Black Amalgam ink .
  • I adhered a piece of metallic plaid paper to  pink card base.
  • The deer image was adhered to the plaid paper and then the sentiment was popped up in the upper right hand corner of the stamped panel with foam tabs.



  • I was so excited to finally ink up this  Caffeinated - Reindeer  from The Rabbit Hole Designs . I stamped it on Strathmore Marker paper with Gina K Jet Black Amalgam ink and then used the matching die to cut it.
  • I colored the stamped image with my Copics.
  • The sentiments were stamped on pink and gray ledger paper and trimmed.
  • I adhered a piece of song lyric paper to a pink card base.
  • The reindeer was popped up with foam tabs on the right side of the lyrics paper.
  • The sentiments were adhered to the lyrics paper to the left and at the bottom of the reindeer.
  • Several light and dark pink dots were placed underneath #reindeerfuel .
  • Wink of Stella Clear Glitter marker was placed on the reindeer nose and the coffee cup .
  • I just LOVE this reindeer and I want that candy-cane robe !!!


  • Leave it to Stampendous to have the perfect stamp for the  2020 holidays !!
  • I stamped the All For Christmas image with Gina K Jet Black Amalgam ink on Strathmore Marker paper.
  • It was colored with my Copics, then adhered at an angle to a green card base.
  • AND tied it with a toilet paper bow !!!   LOL
I was SO excited when I saw the All For Christmas stamp that I accidentally ordered it twice.. So, I decided to have a giveaway .Just comment on this blog post and tell me what YOU want for Christmas and you just might win this stamp .. I'll choose one person at random on October 3 from those that comment .

I hope that you will take a look at what the other Crafty Elves have been working on .. They always have the most fabulous cards made !!

Michael Trent - World of Michael Trent
Lisa Reynolds Bzibziak - Life of a BZScrapper

Once again , I appreciate you taking the time to visit me at Meticulosity . Please stay safe and healthy and wear your mask. And until next time - - - - - -

Stay Creative

Debra Davison / Meticulosity

14 comments:

  1. I love your Christmas cards! The deer card is beautiful and the reindeer card is fun and cute. I love that you used ledger paper in your cards - what a great idea! But my favorite is the All I Want For Christmas card! How appropriate for this crazy year!
    For Christmas this year all that I want is to have my whole family all together here at home! It's been a tough year (as it has for everyone) with some family getting covid and my father-in-law declining from dementia but we are hanging in there. We just haven't seen them much at all. But sending a card like yours to everyone would give everyone a big smile and laugh in spite of it all!
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Christmas cards! The deer card is beautiful and the reindeer card is fun and cute. I love that you used ledger paper in your cards - what a great idea! But my favorite is the All I Want For Christmas card! How appropriate for this crazy year!
    For Christmas this year all that I want is to have my whole family all together here at home! It's been a tough year (as it has for everyone) with some family getting covid and my father-in-law declining from dementia but we are hanging in there. We just haven't seen them much at all. But sending a card like yours to everyone would give everyone a big smile and laugh in spite of it all!
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all sooo cute! I LOVE the reindeer coffee one and the All I want for Christmas Sentiment! I want to be able to go visit my family in PA for the first time since last Christmas because of COVID :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Christmas cards! The deer card is beautiful and the reindeer card is fun and cute. I love that you used ledger paper in your cards - what a great idea! But my favorite is the All I Want For Christmas card! How appropriate for this crazy year!
    For Christmas this year all that I want is to have my whole family all together here at home! It's been a tough year (as it has for everyone) with some family getting covid and my father-in-law declining from dementia but we are hanging in there. We just haven't seen them much at all. But sending a card like yours to everyone would give everyone a big smile and laugh in spite of it all!
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are cute cards. I have started my Christmas cards but would love to add that All I want stamp to the mix. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards, Debra! I love the first two... I have both of those stamps. Thanks for the beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome cards! Love that Caffeinated Reindeer image you used and also the very fun All For Christmas design! All I want is for my daughter and her boyfriend to be able to join us for Christmas Day like they normally do.... that's looking kind of doubtful for this year....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how different your cards always are. That's how I make cards - no two alike. I love that cute reindeer, too, from TRHD (I have him!). Plus he's drinking coffee so how can we not love him?! lol Cute designs on all your cards. The Stampendous stamp is hysterical!! More than any other year, I want World Peace for this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been slacking with Christmas cards for this year. Thank you for the inspiration. I love the card you made with All For Christmas. It’s so fitting for this year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. To stay healthy for the rest of the year and keep making cards.love your cards

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all of these but that last one especially! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome creations, I especially love the deer card, it is so pretty on pink! I want Peace on earth & especially in America and more personally to be able to travel and see my kids & grandkids for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello my fellow Crafty Elf! I love your cards for this month. I really love how you used non-traditional patterns and colors on some of them. Christmas is not all about red and green! My fav is the "All I Want For Christmas" card because, well, 2020...LOL

    ReplyDelete