Sunday, September 27, 2020

Coffee & Cards with Deb & Celeste / September 2020

Celeste and I are here once again to have our coffee with you and share our latest cards .. I chose this inspiration photo because I have been seeing pumpkins everywhere !! We have had a cool-down in our weather here and it is  such a welcome change .. Although we did have some 80 degree temps this weekend, that is even a nice change from the 100 degree weather we had over the summer .


I have quite a few stamp sets with pumpkins !! Many are pumpkin spice latte designs !! As soon as I saw the Not 2 Shabby Designs image Pumpkin Spice Everything , I bought it, printed it and colored it for this card !! 



  • I printed the Pumpkin Spice Everything image from Not 2 Shabby Designs on Strathmore Marker Paper.
  • I adhered a piece of Autumn-patterned paper from a fabulous Recollections Paper Pad - Fall At The Park - to a bright yellow card base. This paper has glossy accents on the leaves.
  • I colored the image with my Copic Markers and added some Wink of Stella Clear Glitter highlights to the red cup and the foam .
  • The stamped image was popped up at the top of the patterned paper with foam tabs.

I really really love this design so much and have already printed several more to make cards with. I know I will be sending several to friends during the Fall Season. 


I can't wait to see what Celeste has created for our pumpkin theme !! Since we are both coffee lovers, I wonder if hers will have a PSL vibe too ?!?! Check out her blog at Crafting Junky and get inspired to make a Pumpkiny card of your own !! For my coffee this  month, I am using another Hobby Lobby clearance mug. It was $1 last year after the holidays. I used one last month and this is a different version of the owl mug.  I am drinking Blonde Roast coffee with Caramel Waffle Cookie creamer -- it is so delicious... And the creamer is inspired by one of my favorite holiday movies Elf. Are you enjoying a nice cup of coffee or tea today ??



Take a few minutes out of your busy day and do something nice for yourself.. Read a book, create something, write a letter to a friend.. Or just sit with your favorite coffee and relax.. Thank you for joining us again and until next time - - - -  Stay Creative !!


Debra Davison / Meticulosity

4 comments:

  1. Deb, your card is amazing! I'm obsessed with that gorgeous patterned paper and the blue pumpkin on your sweet digi image. That owl mug is so stinking cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that image and the way you colored it! Pretty papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, I'm in love with this card! That image, the gorgeous patterned paper, and your coloring...all perfect! Thanks for another challenging and inspiring collaboration!

    ReplyDelete