Wednesday, October 30, 2019

October Cookies - Take 3

I'm excited that we get to do a 3rd Cookie Challenge this month !! We also get 3 paychecks this month so I am feeling extra lucky !! I have to say that the cookie photo for Challenge #129 is absolutely gorgeous - those colors together are fantastic. This Challenge runs through November 13, so be sure to link up a project by the deadline.


I decided I wanted to use that amazing color combination for my project !! I have been working on my November planner pages and had the perfect stamp to use  from Your Next StampEllie Loves Lattes was the perfect size for my new Rifle Paper planner. 



  • I stamped  Ellie on watercolor paper with Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink and then cut it out with the matching die.
  • The stamped image was colored with my Tombow Dual Brush Pens .
  • I adhered Ellie to the right side of my November monthly planner page.I used Autumn patterned washi tape and multiple Autumn-themed stickers to complete my pages. Dots were placed on the dates that I work. Coffee cups are placed on the days I have coffee dates with my bestie.
  • Many of the Autumn stickers that I used were from PaperHouse  Productions .



My 2020 Rifle Paper planner

Please head over to the If You Give a Crafter a Cookie Blog to see what the other Design Team members created for this Challenge !! I'm positive that they will all be fabulous .. And be sure to link up a project of your own before November 14.  Once again, thanks so much for visiting Meticulosity .. 

Debra Davison /Meticulosity

2 comments:

  1. So stinking cute! Love that beautiful planner too Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your November/Fall/Coffee page!! This image is too cute. I just might have to make a planner for 2020....but I will not admit that out loud. LOL

    ReplyDelete