Wednesday, October 16, 2019

October Cookies- Take 2


It's time for Challenge # 128 at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie and this time we are in a Halloween  frame of mind.. You have the next 2 weeks to link up a card based on our Inspiration Photo - challenge yourself with the images, the colors or the theme !!


I wanted to use some of my favorite stamps from Rubber Moon and had fun putting this card together. I liked using some non-traditional colors and was pretty pleased with how this turned out.. I'll admit that my first idea with a digi stamp from another company did not work out, so I tore it up  and started over. And this is what I came up with on my second try !!




  • I adhered a piece of yellow/gold patterned paper to a black card base.
  • The graveyard  border is from  a Martha Stewart  punch and I placed it across the bottom of the card . I used a bright blue metallic paper. 
  • The String o' Jacks image from Rubber Moon  was stamped onto watercolor paper using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.  It was then colored with a variety of my favorite markers.
  • I left room above the pumpkins to adhere a strip of Midnight washi tape also from Rubber Moon. This panel was then adhered at the top of the card.
  • The Millie & Pamela image  ( pumpkin woman with black cat ) was then stamped, cut and also colored. I adhered it below the pumpkin panel.
  • Several coordinating sequins were placed the card base for some added shimmer.
You have from now through October 30 to link up a project for this Challenge.  You can find the projects of the other Design Team members HERE . I hope that you will take a look at all of them.

Until next time, Stay Creative...

 Debra Davison / Meticulosity

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Debra....love your Halloween card....the colors...the layout...but I really love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun Halloween card Deb! The die you used at the bottom of the card is too much fun!

    ReplyDelete