I will admit that I absolutely LOVE my woodblock stamps and must have several hundred. So I was over the moon thrilled when Amy Tsuruta asked me to join her for Woodblock Wednesday. Since July of this year, she has been been using a favorite woodblock stamp each Wednesday and blogging about what she has created. She has also had several guest designers and I was so excited to be asked.
I have not unmounted any of my woodblock stamps. I have so many favorites and they are all displayed on several shelves and cabinets in my craft room. I have given many away as I destash periodically but all of the rest will stay mounted. The stamp I chose to use is one I bought in 2008 - Mimi's Pumpkin Patch from DeNami Design .
- I chose 2 Autumn-patterned papers from my scrap stash and adhered them to a white card base, leaving a small margin around all 4 sides.
- I cut the leaf patterned paper on the diagonal and placed that in the bottom right corner of the card on top of the star paper.
- Versafine Clair Nocturne ink was used to stamp Mimi's Pumpkin Patch.
- The image was colored with a variety of my Tombow Dual Brush Pens and then cut to fit the front of the card.
- Several Hero Arts Hues "Earth" Dots were placed around the image.
- I popped up the small golden pumpkin on the right side of Mimi with foam tabs for some added dimension.
$5 clearance cabinet with some favorite woodblock stamps
Many thanks to Amy for inviting me to share my love of woodblock stamps as her guest for Woodblock Wednesday. Please check out Amy's blog post HERE to learn all about her card that is shown below !! Isn't it just the cutest ?!?!?!
Thank you for visiting Meticulosity !