Saturday, September 28, 2024

Deb and Terri Color with OLO

I bought myself some OLO markers for my birthday and have been trying them out . They are alcohol markers, like COPICS or Ohuhu, but the similarity ends there. Check out the fantastic OLO website  for all the information on these markers. I love to color and wanted to challenge myself, so I asked a friend to do a blog post with me, each using our OLO markers. Terri Burson of Waving My Wand is a fantastic paper-crafter with amazing coloring skills . So we each made a Fall-themed card with our OLOs. Thanks to Terri for our fun graphic !!


 


I chose 2 cute stamp sets from Impression Obsession  that gave me the opportunity to use lots of OLO colors . These are no longer available but I knew I absolutely had to use these stamp for this post today.I have definitely been feeling the Fall vibes lately and wanted to reflect this in my card !!


  • I stamped the image on white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
  • The sentiment was stamped below the friends with Catherine Pooler "Peppermint Scrub" ink.
  • I colored the image with a variety of OLO markers - shown below .
  • The completed stamped panel was matted with a piece of deep red cardstock.
  • I adhered a piece of Autumn-patterned paper to a Kraft card base.
  • The matted panel was adhered to the card base.



I'm so excited that Terri could join me as I begin my OLO coloring journey. I know she is a very busy papercrafter, working with a variety of companies and was thrilled she could take the time to show off her artistic skills. Please check out her blog post  - Waving My Wand  - to see what she has created with her OLO markers -. You can also find her  @wavingmywand on IG and on Facebook .

Thank you so much for taking a look at this fun blog collab with Terri.





Debra Davison / Meticulosity







1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card! Love how you are embracing coloring and your new markers. The colors are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete