Sunday, September 22, 2024

Coffee & Cards with Deb & Celeste / September 2024

September is here and I am grateful that cooler temps are on the way !! I am definitely a fan of the Autumn months and everything they bring - Pumpkin Spice Lattes, cool breezes, sweaters, colorful leaves, Halloween. Celeste found an amazing Mood Board inspiration photo for us that definitely embodies AUTUMN.We hope you like what we have created .


My card idea went in a whole different direction this month. I had a stamp set picked out and then decided to look for some sunflower digi paper on Etsy. I wasn't even planning on using it for my card - just taking a look . But then I found the most gorgeous paper from Fabi Art Studio and went in another direction.  The card was so easy to make that I made 4 . I am not a big fan of digital stamping .I mostly just print paper or images and use them "as is". I don't have a fancy program to resize or move images around. But I absolutely fell in love with this beautiful paper !!



  • I printed the Sunflower Vintage Junk Journal images to fit on A2 card bases. 
  • The images were matted and then adhered on a deep green cardstock .
  • I stamped the sentiment on white cardstock with Catherine Pooler Juniper Mist ink.  It is from a retired Unity Stamp Company set - Turn Toward the Light.
  • The sentiments were die cut with a Big and Little Chain Round die and a Stitched Square die.
  • I adhered the sentiments to each of the 4 cards with foam tabs.
  • The completed stamped/matted panels were adhered to black card bases.



I'm excited to see what Celeste has made this month. You can check her card out over at her blog -Crafting Junky . I decided to try some new K-cups and found Eggo Waffle coffee . I bought a variety pack and this month I'm drinking Maple Syrup Eggo coffee from a fun new cup. I hope you are enjoying the start of Fall and getting some crafting done. There are some very cute new Fall-themed stamp sets available. Or you can always get started on some holiday cards !!! 

Until next time, Stay Creative ...


Debra Davison / Meticulosity

2 comments:

  1. These cards are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are absolutely stunning, Debra! I love how beautifully you were inspired by the inspiration photo. A fabulous take on it!

    ReplyDelete