Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Technique Junkies Stamp Release / October 2024

The latest release from Technique Junkies is full of 10 fabulous holiday designs. They will all be 15% off through October 8th - no code required. And using my code - TJ10Deb - will get you10% off all other stamps/supplies .






For my card today, I used the Cozy Polar Bears image, This is such a sweet, fun design and so easily colored. I'll probably be maby several of these cards to send out - I'd like to try some other color combinations. Maybe pink / mint green,  red / green and shades of red, blue and green


  •  The image was stamped on white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink .
  • I trimmed the image and colored it with my OLO Markers .
  • The completed polar bear image was matted with maroon cardstock.
  • I adhered the completed stamped panel to a piece of blue plaid patterned paper.
  • A strip of green glitter washi was placed in the upper left corner from side to top.
  • A large red rhinestone was adhered in the middle of the strip of washi .
  • The stamped panel was adhered to a Kraft card base.

Be sure to check out all of the creations from my fellow Design Team members at the links below .




Debra - YOU ARE HERE




Until next time, Stay Creative ...


Debra Davison / Meticulosity


No comments:

Post a Comment