Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Crafty Elves' Countdown to Christmas / September 2024

Can you believe that Christmas is only 3 months away ?!?!?! Lisa and I have been posting holiday cards each month on the 25th to inspire you to get started on yours along with us. Take some of the stress out of the holidays by getting your holiday snail mail ready early.We hope you like our creations for September.



For my card this month, I used a sweet Penny Black stamp set - Balancing Act. I don't think it was meant as a holiday stamp but I immediately got the idea to use it with holiday colors . I also made some cards with Fall colors .



  • For both cards, I stamped the Girl with Cat image on pieces of white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
  • The stamped panels were die-cut with a Big and Little Chain Rectangle Die.
  • I colored the images with my new OLO Markers .
  • I matted each of the stamped panels with dark green cardstock.
  • Scraps from my patterned paper drawer were adhered to A2 card bases - 1 Kraft and 1 white.
  • The completed panels were adhered to the card bases with foam tabs for added dimension .
  • Tim Holtz sticker sentiments were adhered to each card.



My new OLO markers were a birthday present to myself in August, Check out their website at the link to learn all about them. I love the way they color and the ability to have 2 brush colors in 1 marker. I never have used the chisel tip of my other alcohol markers so I was thrilled with this feature, I am not affiliated with OLO - I purchased all  my markers. I just love them already and wanted to share my honest opinion. Have you tried them ?? I'd love to know what you think of them if you have. 

You can see Lisa's September cards over at her blog -Life of a BZscrapper . Thank you for stopping by to see our holiday inspiration. We really do appreciate it. Are you getting a head start on your holiday cards ?? Enjoy the start of Fall and cooler weather and we will see you in October with more of our creations.

Until next time,
Stay Creative




No comments:

Post a Comment