Thursday, September 12, 2024

There's Boos Inside

My friend Michael Trent is doing 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards for the month of September . I decided to surprise him today and join in on the fun with him . And since he frequently tortures me by using googly eyes on his cards ( which I am not too fond of ), I decided to make a card with them - just to show how much I value our friendship !! And if I am being honest, I'm actually really thrilled with  the card I made.I think my love of all things coffee has made me more tolerant of the googly eyes on this card ..



  • I stamped the 3 Coffee cup images from the Ellen Hutson stamp set - Boos Inside -  ( now retired ) on white, yellow and orange designer paper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
  • The cups were cut out with matching dies.
  • On Kraft card bases, I adhered strips of Halloween Fun Designer paper from Impression Obsession .
  • I stamped the sentiment from the Boos Inside stamp set with green inks on scraps of paper from my stash.
  • I adhered the sentiment panel next to the Halloween paper on the card base,
  • The coffee cups were adhered in a stack above the sentiment.
  • And last, but definitely NOT least, I placed glow-in-the-dark googly eyes on the ghost and cat coffee cups !!

You can follow along with Michael's month long Halloween inspiration at his blog - World of Michael Trent . Thanks for stopping by today ... Stay tuned for more Halloween fun tomorrow from the Technique Junkies Design Team.. It's getting spooky around here !!




1 comment: