Monday, July 15, 2024

Technique Junkies Stamp Release / July 2024

The July Stamp Release  from Technique Junkies is full of snails, sentiments and sass . 11 new stamps/stamp sets for your creative mind !! The new release stamps are 15% off through July 23rd - no code needed . You can use my code - TJ10Deb - for 10% off all other supplies. 



It's no secret that I love snail mail - sending it, receiving it, writing it .  So I was very  excited when I saw the Swirly Snails stamp . I knew I wanted to gather my snail mail supplies together and create !! When I find snail mail in my mailbox, it's the best day ever 📪



Swirly Snails - Best Day Ever

  • I stamped the Swirly Snails stamp on white cardstock with Memento Dew Drop inks - Teal Zeal and   Rose Bud   .
  • I trimmed the Swirly Snails to get horizontal strips, one of each color.
  •  A piece of patterned from the Doodlebug  Design Love Notes paper pad  was adhered to a Kraft card base.
  • I placed some Pretty Pink Posh  Love Letter Clay Confetti in a small plastic bag, folded the top down to create a square and sealed it on the backside with a strip of tape.
  • The Swirly Snail strips were placed at the top and the bottom of the card base .
  • I adhered the bag with the Confetti to the center of the card with double-sided tape.
  • A Tim Holtz Idea-ology sentiment was placed on the  front of the clear plastic bag .

Isn't this just the cutest card ever ?!?!?! I always want to make shaker cards but then veer off in another direction. This has a shaker feel without all the work .. LOL   The Technique Junkies Design Team members have all created fantastic projects with this latest release. I hope you will follow these links to see their amazing creativity !!

Debra - you are here


We will all be showcasing these new stamps on our blogs and social media until our next release on September 1. Sit down with a cup of coffee or tea and check out these latest stamps, as well as all of the great supplies that Technique Junkies has to offer.





Debra Davison / Meticulosity


No comments:

Post a Comment