Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Calm is a Super Power

Sometimes you just want to make a quick card for a friend. Grab the perfect paper and a sentiment and get to work. And that is absolutely what I did when I sat down to make this card for you today . I used the Contemporary Inspiration stamp set  from the latest Technique Junkies release.  



  • On a piece of Palm Tree paper from the fun Park Lane " Summer Beach Resort" paper pad,  I stamped Calm is a Super Power, using Teal Zeal and Nautical Blue Memento Dew Drop inks,
  • Calm is a Super Power is one of 4 stamps included in the Contemporary Inspiration stamp set .
  • The paper pad is 6" x 8" so all I had to do to make a card was fold it in half !! How quick and easy was that ?!?!?!

There are 12 fabulous stamps/stamp sets in the latest Technique Junkies Release .Check them all out - there's a wide variety of different themes. And always remember to use my code - TJ10Deb - to save 10% on your order. Take some time to look at what my teammates have also created - you can find their inspiration at the Design Team Blog . Thank you for stopping by ....

Until next time-
Stay Creative



Debra Davison / Meticulosity




No comments:

Post a Comment