Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Crafty Elves' Countdown to Christmas / June 2024

It's hard to believe that the year is halfway over !! But if you've been following us since January, you know we have a nice stash of holiday cards to help us beat the rush !! Lisa and I post our cards on the 25th of each month and we hope we inspire you to start on some holiday projects too . 



For my card this month, I chose a sweet stamp/die combination from
Colorado Craft Company - White Christmas . I love the cute animal designs by Anita Jeram and took advantage of a nice sale that Colorado Craft had several months ago .


  • I stamped the animal group from White Christmas on a piece of white cardstock with  Tuxedo Black Memento ink .
  • The stamped image was die cut with the matching die, then colored with my COPICS.
  • I highlighted the branches and snowball with Clearsnap Pralines and Cream glitter.
  • The sentiment was stamped on white cardstock with Nautical Blue Memento ink .
  • I diecut the sentiment with a Big and Little Chain Rectangle Die.
  • I found the perfect piece of paper for my A2 card base in the Winter Wonderland pad from Love Nicole.
  • I adhered the group of animals at the bottom of the card with foam tabs .
  • The sentiment was centered near the top of the card.



Please be sure to go to Lisa's blog to see her June card - Life of a BZscrapper . We will both be back next month with more holiday inspiration. Stay cool until then and stay creative .


Debra Davison / Meticulosity


1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this card. So cute. That background paper goes perfect with the stamped image. Great card!

    ReplyDelete