Sunday, July 21, 2024

Coffee & Cards with Deb and Celeste / July 2024

It's time for summer vibes as Celeste and I get together for Coffee & Cards this month.  We are having a heat wave here but I'm grateful for our new heat pump that keeps our house so much cooler than our old one. And of course, lots of iced coffee !! Celeste chose our inspiration photo for July - and it's absolutely perfect !!



For my card, I used the Bold Summer collection from Joann's . The paper pad and dimensional stickers were exactly what I needed  !! And believe it or not, I didn't even do any stamping on this project.



  • I adhered a piece of watermelon patterned paper onto an A2 card base.
  • My Big and Little Chain Rectangle die was used to cut out a mat for the Sweet Summer Time sticker.
  • After adhering the sticker to the dark green die cut, I placed it in the center of the card base.
  • A dimensional Watermelon Mojito sticker was adhered to the right lower corner of the matted sticker.
What a quick and easy card to capture summer !! To see what Celeste has made, check out her blog post  - Crafting Junky . To keep cool on these hot summer days, I love to  drink iced coffee . Today I'm drinking an Iced Toasted Coconut Mocha and using one of my fun coffee sleeves . Are you a fan of Iced Coffee ?? I'll admit that sometimes my morning cup of coffee sits while I putter around the house doing chores, making a card etc...  And lately instead of reheating it one more time in the microwave, I will just add some ice and turn it into a fabulous iced version !! 




Thank you for stopping by to see our summery cards. Have you been creating seasonal cards lately ?? Although I am enjoying summer so far, I know that Fall ( and cooler temps )  are right around the corner. We will see you next month - until then, Stay Creative.. 



Debra Davison / Meticulosity

2 comments:

  1. Deb, this card is absolutely gorgeous! I especially love that there is no stamping on it. As a card maker, does it get any better than that? The javasock is fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Cecilia writing from Ohio, I have been on your blog for quite some time now and it's seeming amazing every time I scroll down. Well, I want to share some testimony about my life changing that Mr Pedro a loan lender rendered me when my food truck business was so devastating, Mr Pedro granted me a loan of 2 million dollars to expand my business with a return of 2% annual return which I really do appreciate about his lender ratio. Mr Pedro give loans to a lot of people, and I believe he's still doing it till date, I promised him that I will recommend people to him after granting me the loan amount. If anyone here looking for a loan to contact Mr Pedro via pedroloanss@gmail.com or text his What's-App via +393510140339 He will surely help you because I trust him.
    Thanks Blog Admin once again.

    ReplyDelete