Saturday, June 1, 2024

Technique Junkies Stamp Release / June 2024

Technique Junkies is back with its latest stamp release ! And if you're a fan of beachy stamps, this is the release for you .. There are 14 new stamps and 10 are sun, sand,surf themed ..  You can get 15% off the new releases through June 8th - no code required . And don't forget that you can use my code for 10% off all other supplies. 






For my cards today, I actually used 4 of the new releases - Palm Tree Paradise , Hang Ten , and Good Vibes and Smell the Sea. It was fun to create this scene with these stamps. My son spent lots of time at the oceanfront here in Virginia Beach and I know he would have loved these cards !! 


 



  • I stamped Palm Tree Paradise on a piece of shaded color paper in Nautical Blue Memento ink and trimmed it to fit an A2 card base.
  • The  Hang Ten surfboards were stamped on white cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, colored with my COPICS and then fussy-cut.
  • I adhered Palm Tree Paradise to a Kraft card base and then propped the surfboard against a tree with foam tabs.
  • The sentiment Smell the Sea on the inside of the card was stamped on white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then die cut with a Pierced Chain Round Die .
  • I adhered the sentiment and surfboard inside the card .


For this card, I used a sentiment from the Good Vibes set, which has 8 fun sayings included . I used 2 of the surfboards from Hang Ten to complete this card . Don't these cards just give you the best Summer vibes ?!?!?!

For some amazing inspiration from the rest of the Technique Junkies Design Team, check out all of the links below.

Deb - You Are Here
AJ


Grab a cup of coffee or Iced Tea and look at all of the wonderful stamps in this latest Release . There are so many designs to choose from !! Treat yourself and have a great day ... And if you feel the need, you can get ALL of the new release stamps at a special price .




Debra Davison / Meticulosity

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous beachy scene you've created Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Cecilia writing from Ohio, I have been on your blog for quite some time now and it's seeming amazing every time I scroll down. Well, I want to share some testimony about my life changing that Mr Pedro a loan lender rendered me when my food truck business was so devastating, Mr Pedro granted me a loan of 2 million dollars to expand my business with a return of 2% annual return which I really do appreciate about his lender ratio. Mr Pedro give loans to a lot of people, and I believe he's still doing it till date, I promised him that I will recommend people to him after granting me the loan amount. If anyone here looking for a loan to contact Mr Pedro via pedroloanss@gmail.com or text his What's-App via +393510140339 He will surely help you because I trust him.
    Thanks Blog Admin once again.

    ReplyDelete