Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Friends Are Like Seashells

I found the most beautiful beachy paper pad recently that went perfectly with the latest stamps from Technique Junkies ..There are 14 fabulous stamps/stamp sets in this release and I think you will love each and every one of them!! 


  • I stamped Beachcomber Borders on a piece of cream cardstock with Teal Zeal, Angel Pink and Toffee Crunch Memento Dew Drop inks . These are teardrop-shaped mini inks that make it so easy to stamp with different colors on the same stamp . The Beachcomber Borders is a set of 2 stamps that I positioned to make it look like a frame.
  • The sentiment is from a 4 stamp set - Seashell Sentiments . I stamped it on white cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento ink  and trimmed it to fit in the center of my Seashell frame.
  • The seashell patterned cardstock  is from a Summer Resort cardstock pad made by Parklane that I found at Joanns. Each of the 24 patterns is prettier than the one before !! I adhered the seashell paper to a white A2 card base.
  • After trimming the Beachcomber panel, I matted it with  piece of dark teal paper.
  • I popped up the sentiment with foam tabs in the center of the Beachcomber panel.
  • The completed stamped panel was adhered to the seashell background.
  • Candy dots that matched my shell ink colors were placed on the seashell panel..

Funny that I'm not much of a beachy person, yet I live in Virginia Beach .. However, I did love these beachy stamps from the new Release. As always, the new stamps are 15% off through June 8th - no code required. And my code - TJ10Deb - will save you 10% on all other supplies. Take a look at all of them and treat yourself to a few new stamps !!




Thank you for stopping by to see my latest project for Technique Junkies . For more inspiration, you can go to the Technique Junkies Design Team blog . My teammates have really created some beautiful cards with this Release.


Until next time, Stay Creative....


Debra Davison / Meticulosity



1 comment:

  1. Love this card. That stamp is perfect with the background paper.

    ReplyDelete