Sunday, June 16, 2024

Coffee & Cards with Deb and Celeste / June 2024

For our June collaboration, Celeste and I are creating masculine cards with the inspiration of this fabulous Mood Board. As an added bonus, it just so happens to be Father's Day, which made it even more perfect !! We also have a Guest today - Michael Trent is joining us ..  I'm always excited to see what he creates.



I went with the various shades of brown from the Mood Board for my card . My guy Brian and our sweet cat Pixie love to look out of the big bay window in our kitchen and watch the birds at the feeders . They inspired me to make this card - Brian is definitely the best Cat Dad and this card will be his for Father's Day .. I used the Birdhouse Neighborhood stamp  from Art Impressions. I absolutely love their Windows To The World collection.


Hope your days are happy and life is good
And all is well in your neighborhood.

  • I stamped Birdhouse Neighborhood on a piece of white Mixed- Media paper.
  • The stamped image was die cut with a Stitched Square die.
  • I colored the image with my COPICS.
  • I adhered a piece of scrap paper with shades of brown and blue to an A2 card base.
  • The completed stamped panel was adhered to the card base with foam tabs.

Thanks so much for stopping by to check out our June theme..
Take a look at the cards from Celeste and Michael at the following links -
Celeste - Crafting Junky

Today my coffee is a delicious Pecan Praline from Community Coffee.I'm drinking it out of my Life is Good cup with an important message on the back - Do what you like, Like what you do  !!




Until next time,
Stay Creative !!

Debra Davison / Meticulosity


3 comments:

  1. Love this card you made for the Cat Dad in Pixie's life. And, Pecan Praline coffee....that sounds delish and it also reminds me of the Praline ice cream I used to get from Baskin Robbins, which we don't have here. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, your card is absolutely gorgeous! Love the rich, masculine colors in the patterned paper, and the stamp you paired it with is perfect. Yum on the choice of coffee to drink out of your happy coffee mug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I Got Cured

    My name is Ximena Jimena from Cuba, I want to shares my incredible story of being cured from Herpes and HIV by Dr. Jekawo. After testing positive in 2014, all hope seemed lost until I discovered the cure from Dr. Jekawo. Following his treatment, test results turned out negative, and I am forever grateful for this help. Dr. Jekawo's expertise also extended to curing various health conditions such as HPV, diabetes, epilepsy, and more. I also attests to Dr. Jekawo's success in curing my brother-in-law's diabetes and HPV, providing hope to others who may be struggling with similar conditions. also cure
    hpv
    Hiv/Aids
    epilepsy
    sickle cell anaemia
    diabetes
    Herpes
    copd
    barrenness
    cancer
    wart
    psoriasis
    pityriasis rosea etc.
    email: drjekawo@gmail.com
    Dr Jekawo also cure my brother in-law diabetes and HPV completely.

    ReplyDelete