Sunday, November 24, 2019

Coffee & Cards with Deb & Celeste - November

It's been a busy month here for me with work and creative deadlines and trying to balance home life. But especially at this time of year, I try to remember that I have so much to be thankful for. And that includes having a virtual cup of coffee each month with my friend, Celeste. This month, our theme is Thankful & Grateful.


For my card, I wanted to use a Mommy Lhey Design stamp set - Sweater Weather.  It has many fun stamps included that I decided to combine for my project.


  • Using my MISTI and Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink, I stamped each of the images - the fox, sentiment, pumpkin and sweater - in a square pattern onto a piece of watercolor paper.
  • I colored the images using Tombow Dual Brush Pens .
  • On a dark brown card base, I adhered 2 coordinating patterns of Julie Nutting "November - December" paper .
  • I added several Prima Marketing Crystals to the lower right side and upper left side of the card. 
  • The stamped image was popped up on the card base with foam tabs.
As I sit here writing this, I am drinking a cup of Pecan Pie coffee in a holiday Starbucks cup. I just bought a new turquoise Keurig coffee maker and have been thoroughly enjoying it.


I'm excited to see what Celeste has made and you can check it out on her blog  - Crafting Junky . With Thanksgiving coming , I just want to say thank-you to everyone who visits Meticulosity. I appreciate all of your comments - please sign up to follow me so you don't miss any new posts. 

Until next time, Stay Creative.

Debra Davison

7 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love the images and the fall colors! The fox is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fabulous card my friend! Great pic on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also cappuccino maker

    ReplyDelete