Sunday, May 19, 2024

Coffee and Cards with Deb & Celeste / May 2024

Spring is finally here and what better theme for my May collaboration with Celeste !! It is a bit rainy here today but Brian just planted some items in the garden and is happy for the wet weather today ..  Our Spring inspiration photo is beautiful and I hope it inspires you too ..


You do not just wake up and become the butterfly -
Growth is a process

I loved this stamp from the minute I saw it !! This beautiful image is  Sapling Tales from Aall & Create .. A stack of books with some lovely flowers - perfect for my post today !!


  • I stamped the image on white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. 
  • It was colored with my COPICS and Flair pens.
  • I die cut the image with a Double Stitched Rectangle Die.
  • A piece of vintage-looking floral paper from  the Pretty Things collection by My Mind's Eye was adhered to a Kraft card base.
  • I matted the completed stamped panel with a pale pink cardstock.
  • The panel was adhered to the floral paper with foam tabs.

I love the message on this card - Choose Joy .Sometimes in the midst of turmoil in your life, it's hard to remember to be grateful and happy. Today I am  grateful for my friendship with Celeste and our mutual love of coffee and cards . We are both choosing JOY today. Check out her card over at her blog - Crafting Junky . I know it will be as beautiful as all her other cards ..

My coffee today is Vanilla Skyline from Brooklyn Bean Roastery . I made iced coffee and have it in my new cold cup from Starbucks. I had enough points on my Starbucks card to get this cup for free and couldn't resist it . It obviously has our sweet cat Pixie on it !! The design is by Chinese artist Monyee Chau . Don't you love it ?!?!?!





Thank you for stopping by my post today . Please check out Celeste's also. We will be back next month with more coffee, cards and inspiration for you !!
  

Until next time -
Stay Creative


Debra Davison / Meticulosity

No comments:

Post a Comment