Monday, May 13, 2024

Cancer Sucks !!

No one can dispute that Cancer Sucks . I certainly wouldn't . I had thyroid cancer in 2015 and went through treatments and surgery . Now I am considered cancer-free. One of the new release stamp sets from Technique Junkies  includes 9 stamps for you to use to support someone you know who is dealing with cancer.  People often don't know what to say to someone who has a serious illness . I know that I appreciated every card and note that I received  ... I made 2 cards to mail to friends to brighten their day with the Cancer Sucks set .


  • I stamped 2 of the sentiments on pieces of white cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento ink .
  • Angel Pink Memento ink was used to stamp the Cancer Sucks sentiment next to the Tuxedo Black sentiments .
  • The sentiments were die cut with Stitched Square dies.
  • I have been hoarding an amazing paper pad by Me & My Big Ideas that is all Breast Cancer Awareness themed . I adhered a piece of glitter ribbon paper to a Kraft card base and a large pink ribbon piece to a white card basee.
  • The Fighting Cancer panel was adhered to the glitter ribbon paper with foam tabs. Small white and pink glitter paper punched banners were stapled to the upper left side of this card 
  • The PICC Line panel was adhered with foam tabs next to the large pink support ribbon on the other card .

This stamp set is just one of the 13 stamps/sets in Technique Junkies latest release. Check  them all out HERE . You can always save 10% on your order when you use my code - TJ10Deb. I'll be posting more projects throughout the month along with my talented teammates. I hope you will take some time to get creative too !!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my God, the sentiments on these cards are absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete