Monday, September 11, 2023

Drop a House

As soon as I saw this stamp from the September Release at Technique Junkies,  I immediately wanted to try out an idea I have had for quite awhile .. The new  Drop a House stamp was perfect for the cover of a journal I wanted to create !! I paired it with an older Technique Junkies sentiment,  an older Technique Junkies set -  Wisdom of Oz - and some products from Paper House Productions.  New release stamps are 15% off through September 10 this month. And my code TJ10Deb  will get you 10% off all other items.


Don't Make Me Drop a House on You

  • I started off with a blank journal . 
  • On a piece of watercolor paper, I stamped the Drop a House image and colored it with my COPICS .
  • I cut the completed stamped panel and matted it with a piece of red cardstock .
  • A piece of Wizard of Oz Borders paper  was adhered to the front cover of the journal.
  • The stamped panel was adhered to the cover of the journal .
  • Several red pearls were placed on the stamped image.
  • I stamped throughout the notebook with sentiments from the Wisdom of Oz set and the Yellow Brick Road stamp. I paired them with stickers and/or washi from Paper House Productions .











I plan on using this journal for crafty ideas, lists of cards sent/received etc.. I'm also planning on making a set of cards with the Wisdom of Oz set. Do you mainly make cards with your stamps ?? What other projects do you create ?? Thank you for stopping by to see my latest creation .. It is always appreciated .. 



Debra Davison / Meticulosity

No comments:

Post a Comment