Sunday, September 17, 2023

Coffee & Cards with Deb & Celeste / September 2023

Celeste and I are back this month and FINALLY Fall has arrived.. I think that the crazy hot weather is over and we are in for some beautiful days ahead. NAS Oceana is having their airshow today, so Brian is watching from our front yard, where  the view is magnificent !! I'm finishing up this blogpost while the jets fly overhead .  Our theme this month is one of our favorites - Coffee . And Celeste found a fabulous inspiration photo ..


For my card today, I used the Photoplay I Love Fall stamp & die collection.These have been in my stash for awhile and I knew they would be perfect for this month's card .. 


  • I stamped the girl, pumpkin and leaves on White Mixed Media paper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
  • The matching dies were used to cut out the stamped images.
  • I then colored the images with my COPICS.
  • On an orange card base, I adhered a piece of quilt design patterned paper. I have been hoarding this paper for years and years !!
  • I used a stitched rectangle die to create a background for my stamped images.
  • The girl and gold leaf were adhered to the word patterned paper and then the pumpkin, acorn and orange leaf were popped up with foam tabs .
  • I adhered the completed stamped panel to the quilted paper. 
  • A Happy Together sticker from Paper House Productions was placed in the upper right corner of the stamped panel. I used this sticker because when it comes to coffee,  are ALWAYS happy together !!

Celeste is an expert at coffee cards so you won't want to miss hers !! You can check it out over at her blog Crafting Junky . This month I am drinking some Toffee Almond coffee from a fun cup .. it's the Heartbeat Cup from Cognitive Surplus.  I am currently monitoring patient's heart rhythms at the hospital I work at so I just had to have this when I saw it.  It also helped me study for the latest Rhythm Test I just had to take .. LOL






I hope that our cards have gotten you into the Fall mood and inspired you to make a few of your own. We appreciate you stopping by and look forward to seeing you next month . Until then, enjoy Fall leaves, pumpkin spice everything and most of all, Stay Creative.



Debra Davison / Meticulosity


2 comments:

  1. Deb, I absolutely love adore this card! I love that image so much that I immediately went to SSS and purchased it!

    ReplyDelete