Thursday, September 14, 2023

He Made It / She Made It - Sept. 2023

Michael Trent and I are back with our He Made It / She Made It for September .. We choose a stamp set from the latest release at Technique Junkies and create with it .. This time we chose the Explore the World stamp .. Let's see what we each came up with !!



This stamp is one sentiment - You Don't Need to Travel to Explore the World. The first thought I had for this stamp was BOOKS. Books take you all over the world, even into outer space, without leaving the comforts of your own home. I have been a booklover all my life and had such fun making this card ..




  • I adhered a piece of book-themed paper from the Book Club collection at Photoplay Paper to a Kraft card base.
  • The Explore the World stamp was stamped on a piece of paper from Photoplay with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. It was actually the double-side of the book-themed paper !!
  • I die cut a circle from red textured cardstock.
  • The die-cut circle was adhered at the top of the card. with foam tabs
  • A Doodlebug bookstack was placed on top of the die-cut circle.
  • The sentiment was adhered below the circle with foam tabs.

I can't wait to see what Michael has done with this stamp !! I'm wondering if he thought of books too .. Or maps, Or some sort of local sight-seeing .. You can check out his blog - World of Michael Trent - to see what he made. 

For my bookworm friends, here is a list of some of my favorite books that you can "travel the world" with ...

Snow Flower and the Secret Fan - Lisa See / China
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - J.K.Rowling / Scotland
The Book of Lost Names - Kristin Harmel / France
Between Two Kingdoms - Suleika Jaouad / USA
The Dry - Jane Harper / Australia
The Rose Code - Kate Quinn / England
The Martian - Andy Weir / Space, the Final Frontier
The Around the World Cookbook - Lorenz Brooks / the World

I hope that you were inspired to check out the stamp  we used and all of the other   September Release stamps from Technique Junkies  There are so many fabulous images to choose from. Take a look and treat yourself. Use my code TJ10Deb to save 10% on your order.. Happy Stamping AND Happy Reading !! We will see you again in October. 


Debra Davison / Meticulosity

1 comment: