Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Technique Junkies August Stamp Release

It's time for another fabulous stamp release from Technique Junkies today . You can check out all 12 stamps HERE - there is a wide variety, including Nature, Pets, Coffee, Creative and Snarky !! Remember that all individual August Release stamps will be 15% off ( no code needed ) through  August 8 . Or if you feel the need to get the entire August Release, it is available at a special price during the same time period. For all other items, remember to use my code - TJ10Deb - for a 10% discount. 







This post wasn't intended to have a "house" theme, but it seemed like the thing to do when I was looking over which projects to use for the August Release today . The Leaves and Butterflies stamp seemed perfect to use as an ATC background . It was also perfect timing since I'm doing an ATC swap with a friend !!


Dream & Happy

  • I stamped the Leaves and Butterflies image on white cardstock with Bamboo Leaves, Teal Zeal and Sweet Plum Memento Dew Drop inks.
  • I used my ATC card dies to cut out the cards, with extras cut out on plain cardstock for layering .
  • A strip of washi tape was adhered to the top of each ATC.
  • I added some Simple Stories chipboard houses and flowers to each scene .
  • Typewriter word stickers were placed on each ATC.
  • Metallic dots were placed on the pink gingham washi and the blue house .


For my next project, I used a pair of stamps from the Inside Out : Twisted Encouragement stamp set . This set includes 5 fun stamp pairings of sentiments for inside and outside of your card . Or be a rebel like me and put them BOTH on the outside !!



  • I cut a piece of house- themed paper to match the WIFI theme of the stamps I was using.
  • Pieces of yellow-patterned paper from the same paper pad was adhered to the top of a powder blue card base and a pale yellow card base. 
  • The house paper was adhered below the yellow paper on the card bases.
  • The sentiments were stamped in Nautical Blue Memento ink .
  • On the pale yellow card, I added a chipboard button to each side of the "Be Strong" sentiment .
So, do you see how I unintentionally ended up with a house theme ?? It seemed only right that I post these 2 projects on Day 1 of the August Release . Do you have a favorite stamp from this new release ?? There is no way I could pick a favorite - I really do love them all !!


You won't believe all the amazing projects created by the Technique Junkies Design Team for this release !! Please check them out at the links below :

Debra - YOU ARE HERE

Look for my other August Stamp Release projects throughout the month here on my blog, on the Technique Junkies Design Team Blog and on Facebook and Instagram . Do some shopping with my code - TJ10Deb - at Technique Junkies and have fun looking at all of the great supplies that they have to offer .












































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment