Sunday, August 27, 2023

Coffee & Cards with Deb & Celeste / August 2023

Celeste and I are bringing you a little bit of SPARKLE this month as we have coffee and make cards .. I had the perfect stamp from the August Release at Technique Junkies - Born To Sparkle . Since everything is always better with a bit of sparkle, we chose it as our theme !!



  • I started by using a Sunburst die from Gina Marie Designs and cutting it with a piece of gold glitter paper and a piece of white glitter paper.
  • The sunbursts were adhered to card bases - the gold to a red card base and the white to  kraft.
  • The sentiment - Born To Sparkle -  was stamped with Nautical Blue Memento ink  and then cut to fit across the card base .
  • I popped up the sentiment across both cards with foam tabs .
  • I placed a large faceted rhinestone with a Paris design at the center of the white starburst and a Butterfly rhinestone on the gold. 




I love these cards .. The glitter paper I used doesn't leave glitter all over the place which is a win in my guy's book .. He is NOT a fan of the sparkle !! Let's take a look at how Celeste is sparkling this month - you can see her card over at Crafting Junky . 

My birthday is this month so I gave myself permission to buy a new cup without having to recycle one I already have . Plus this was 30% off at my local Starbucks !! I love everything mermaid and this really is gorgeous .Hard to tell but it's even sparkly at the bottom.  I'm drinking McDonald's Toffee Almond Iced Coffee today while I work on this post. Delicious !!


As we wind down summer, I am excitedly looking forward to cooler months. Sweater weather is my favorite time of year ..  And after all of our 100+ degree days, I promise not to complain when it is cold outside.  Well, at least not out loud !! 

Thanks again for visiting Meticulosity ..
Until next time, Stay Creative


Debra Davison / Meticulosity

2 comments:

  1. Debra, your sparkly cards are absolutely gorgeous! I love them both so very much! I love the adorable mermaid mug you got for your coffee. Thanks for another fun and inspirational collaboration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are amazing. Love the first one more because of the gold glitter popping off the card front and that rhinestone of Paris...I loved Paris when I was there. Great job Deb!

    ReplyDelete