Sunday, March 20, 2022

Coffee & Cards with Deb & Celeste / March 2022

Not too sure how March got here already, but here we are with another post !! It seemed appropriate that the theme this time would be Spring . We have had some strange weather here in Virginia Beach - 80' one day and 30' the next . Sometimes we have both temperatures all in 1 day !! I am optimistic that  we are calming down for a lovely Spring .. I hope it is warming up where you are .


I took creative license with the Spring theme and used something completely different than the inspiration photo . I originally was going to use a stamp with birds/birdhouses but changed my mind and used Irish Blessing designed by Lindsey Ostrom for Impression Obsession ..  I loved the stamp so much that I actually made 2 cards ..





  • I stamped the images on white cardstock with Gina K Jet Black Amalgam Ink .
  • I die-cut one image with  a starburst die and also a slightly larger one from yellow cardstock.
  • A scalloped square  was die-cut  using green cardstock  .
  • I colored the images with my COPICS and some Kaiser Glitter pens .
  • I adhered the stamped/colored images to their matching diecuts.
  • The Field Study paperpad  from Paper House Productions was used for my background panels . Doesn't it look like pictures of an Irish countryside ?!?!?!
  • I used a white card base for the square image and brown for the sunburst .
  • I popped up the completed stamped panels using foam tabs.
Take a look at Celeste's blog - Crafting Junky - to see how she is getting in the Springtime mood !! We are so happy that you are back with us for another month of creativity ..  My coffee this time is from Bones Coffee Company . I am drinking Shark Bite coffee, which is flavored like Buttered Rum. And believe me, it is delicious !! I am drinking from my clearance 99 cent Hobby Lobby cup .  


Be Your Own Kind of Wonderful

Thank you again for stopping by ..
Until next month, stay creative and drink some good coffee !!


Debra Davison / Meticulosity

2 comments: