Sunday, February 6, 2022

Coffee & Cards with Deb & Celeste / February 2022

February is the month for love, so it's fitting that our theme this month is hearts . We have had a bitter cold few weeks here in Virginia and I'm so looking forward to spring.. But until then, we will stay busy with Valentines, heart-shaped chocolates and all things LOVE !!


I have also been making cards each month with a few friends to celebrate quirky holidays. This week we celebrate Eat Ice Cream for Breakfast Day and I decided to combine that with this Coffee and Cards post in one fun card !! I hope that you like this card as much as I do .



  • I adhered a piece of multi-colored hearts paper from The Paper Studio to an A6 cream card base.
  • The stamped image is More Than Ice Cream from Impression Obsession . It was designed by my creative friend Nola Chandler. 
  • I stamped 2 of the images and cut the ice cream cone out of one.
  • I colored the ice cream cone with my COPICS .
  • Those cool confetti heart stickers were found at Hobby Lobby and seemed perfect to fit right on top of that cone !!
  • I adhered the fussy-cut cone right on top of the base panel image using foam tabs to create depth.
  • I matted the completed stamped panel onto a piece of dark blue glitter paper, leaving only a small margin around the image .
  • The entire panel was then adhered to my background of hearts .



Take a look at Celeste's heart creation over at her blog - Crafting Junky She will also be telling you what her drink of choice is for February.  I am drinking Blueberry Cobbler Coffee from my new cup given to me by Brian. He had it made with our likenesses and names on it . I'm even drinking from a "Starbucks" cup !! It was a sweet surprise and I love it !! But what the heck - we both have gray hair ..When did that happen ?!?!?!?!

Thank you for stopping by to see our February Coffee & Cards .. We hope that you come back each month for some creative inspiration .. Until next time, stay creative.. And above all stay safe !!


Debra Davison - Meticulosity

2 comments:

  1. I love this card Deb...perfect for our theme and so very much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. I like how you combined the Love theme with the ice cream for breakfast theme. The confetti heart stickers are perfect.

    ReplyDelete