Sunday, October 20, 2024

Coffee & Cards with Deb & Celeste / October 2024

It's that spooky time of year and Celeste and I are back with our posts for October. We also have a scary guest this month - Michael Trent is joining us . I'm sure he will be showing us a fab-BOO-lous card .So get a cup of your favorite witch's brew and check out what we have created .. Our inspiration photo has fun Halloween vibes .



For my card, I used 2 Halloween stamps from Impression Obsession . They are having a Closing Sale with 50% off all supplies . My stamps are no longer available but I just had to use them - it's the first time I've inked them up !!




  • I adhered a piece of Halloween Fun paper from Impression Obsession to a kraft card base.
  • The witch image was stamped on white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink .
  • I used an oval die to cut out the image.
  • I stamped the sentiment on a piece of orange designer paper and die cut it with a scalloped rectangle die.
  • The witch panel was colored with my OLO markers .
  • I adhered the witchy panel to the Halloween paper with foam tabs.
  • The sentiment was placed on the left upper side of the witchy panel - also with foam tabs.

I must admit that I love this card !!! That witch is just too cute. I can't wait to see what Celeste and Michael have come up with . Michael is a lover of all things googly-eyes and I am NOT a fan so we forbade him from using any ... However, Michael is known to be a bit of a rebel, so I wouldn't be surprised if several show up in his design ! Here are the links to their cards -




For some spookiness this Halloween season, I started watching The Walking Dead : Daryl Dixon - The Book of Carol . I was a HUGE Walking Dead fan then just moved on to other television. But I was always intrigued by the Daryl/Carol relationship and decided to try out this season. So of course, I needed a cup that matched .. I think I have posted this one before but it seemed perfect for this post . I am drinking Pecan Praline coffee in my Walking Dead Zombie Head cup!! What is your coffee of the moment as we enjoy some Fall weather??



So glad you stopped by to have coffee with me, Celeste and Michael ( who is joining us all the way from Brazil ) . I have a few more Halloween card ideas swirling around in my head so I'd better make another cup of coffee and get started !! Until next time, stay creative !! And enjoy some fab-BOO-lous coffee !! See you in November ..



Debra Davison / Meticulosity


2 comments:

  1. I freakin love this card, that image, and the very cool paper. Very sad that IO is closing down. Thanks for having me join you guys again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, this card is beyond precious! I love the image, and the fabulous papers you used. Your mug and your fun signs by your coffee mug are absolutely amazing!!

    ReplyDelete