Thursday, April 25, 2024

Crafty Elves' Countdown to Christmas / April 2024

Lisa and I are bringing you our holiday cards for April so we can stay ahead of the Christmas rush this year .. Each month on the 25th, we have new inspiration for everyone. I also try to start addressing my envelopes, placing address labels etc .. Have you started on your holiday cards yet ???



My card  was made with the DEC 25 Bird by Stampendous . I bought this stamp with a few other Stampendous holiday images last year and forgot I had them .. Sound familiar ?!?!



  • I stamped most of the Dec 25 Bird image on white cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento ink . The sentiment was stamped with Catherine Pooler Skylight ink .
  • The image was colored with my COPICS.
  • I used a Clear Wink of Stella marker to highlight the 25, hat and red breast.
  • The completed stamped image was trimmed with the Tim Holtz Tonic Deckle Torn Edge Trimmer.
  • Rhinestones were placed on the hat pom-pom and the bird's eye.
  • I adhered the panel to a black card base.



You can see what Lisa made over at her blog - 
Thank you for stopping by to see our latest holiday creations . 
We will see you next month .



Debra Davison / Meticulosity

2 comments:

  1. Fun card with this bird! Love the sparkly embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Christmas bird stamp! Glad you found him in your stash!! Such a great card!

    ReplyDelete