Saturday, July 1, 2023

Technique Junkies July Stamp Release


I'm so excited for  the July Release from Technique Junkies . Celestial, Retro, Travel, and Snarky are just some of the themes with this fantastic release !! The entire July Release is available for a special price or you can save 15% off individual stamps through July 8 . You can also save 10% on all other items all month long with my code - TJ10Deb .  




For my first project, I created some ATC coins to send to a few snail mail friends . I combined 2 of the new release stamps - Concrete Texture and Adventure Awaits.  These are so much fun to make !! And a nice variation on the standard ATC ..


  • I stamped the various travel elements from Adventure Awaits on white and cream cardstock in several colors of Memento Dew Drop inks . I then fussy-cut them . Using my MISTI made it so easy to stamp all the elements at one time and the Dew Drop size was perfect for inking them !!
  • The travel elements were highlighted with my COPICS.
  • The Concrete Texture background was stamped with a Gray Flannel Dew Drop on cream cardstock .
  • I made circles with a 2.5" paper punch.
  • The sentiments from Adventure Awaits  were stamped on each circle .
  • I adhered the travel images and some postage stamps to each circle, cutting off the excess .
  • Several rhinestones in various colors were adhered to each coin.
  • I adhered several 2.5" circles to the back of each coin for added thickness.
  • A piece of map patterned paper was placed on the back of each coin. 


My second project with the July Release continues the Travel theme. I used the A Passport stamp for the first page in an album I'm working on .  I'll be posting postcards and pages from letters I've received from my snail mail friends all over the world .. I've been meaning to do this for awhile and this stamp was just what I needed to get started on it ..


Global Adventure Photo Album





The Technique Junkies Design Team has been hard at work creating fabulous projects with the July Release. You can take a look at all of their creations and get inspired at the links below ...

Debra - You Are Here


I'm so glad you stopped by to see the July Release !! I'll be posting more throughout the month both here and on the Design Team Blog. I can't wait for you to see the great new stamps available to you starting today !! 



No comments:

Post a Comment