Friday, July 21, 2023

Glorious Karma

I love the Inside Out stamp sets from Technique Junkies !! I usually write a note inside the cards I send to people , sometimes on a Post-It so they can send it along to someone else. So when a stamp set has a sentiment for the outside AND the inside, it's a WIN-WIN. No worrying about what to write, perfect for the occasion you choose.  The new Inside Out : Karma set from the July Release has some of the best sayings ever !! Just what you need to send a card to one of your snarky friends !!





  • I used one of my many hoarded 6x6 paper pads for this mini-slimline card .
  • A sheet of 6x6 paper was folded in half to make a card base.
  • I stamped the outside sentiment on a piece of Carta Bella "Summer" paper, cut it to fit and adhered it to the front of the card base.
  • Several enamel dots were placed on the front of the card .
  • The inside sentiment was stamped and an enamel dot placed at the top left.
Are you a lover of "snarky" cards ? I know that I am and couldn't wait to create with these stamps. I'll be making cards with all of the sayings included in this set. Take a look at all of the July Release stamps - I'm sure you will find something that sparks your creativity. Along with all of the other stamps and supplies that Technique Junkies has to offer .. And if you use my code - TJ10Deb - you can save 10%  on your order ..

Thank you for stopping by Meticulosity to see what I've been making  making for Technique Junkies . You can also stop by our Design Team Blog to check out what the other designers are making with the July Release ..  

Until next time, Stay Creative ...

Debra Davison / Meticulosity

No comments:

Post a Comment