Sunday, July 16, 2023

Coffee and Cards with Deb and Celeste - July 2023

Can you believe there are only 5 months until Christmas ?!?!?! With our weather being in the high 90's daily, I'm not sure cooler weather will EVER get here !!  So I turned on some holiday music as I made my card today because our theme this month is CHRISTMAS IN JULY ..  Have you started on your holiday cards yet ??


I used a fun stamp from Miss Ink Stamps for my card today . And right now, this Deck the Halls stamp is on sale !! They have a variety of great holiday stamps ..






  • I stamped the Deck the Halls image on a piece of  white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink .
  • The image was colored with my COPICS and also highlighted with a Sakura Gelly Roll Clear Star pen .
  • The sentiment from the Deck the Halls stamp set was stamped with Memento Lady Bug ink .
  • I trimmed down a 5X7 Kraft card base and adhered a piece of holiday chalkboard-patterned paper to it.
  • I matted the stamped image with a piece of green paper and adhered that to the completed card base .

I'm looking forward to seeing what Celeste has created as we get in the holiday spirit.. You can see her card here at her blog - Crafting Junky .  My coffee today is a Carrot Cake Cappuccino that I'm drinking out of a Christmas Carol cup I found on clearance after the holidays last year !! 



Thank you for stopping by Meticulosity .. 
Until next time, Stay Creative


Debra Davison / Meticulosity

1 comment:

  1. Deb, I adore this amazing card! And your coffee mug is perfect!

    ReplyDelete