Saturday, December 25, 2021

Crafty Elves' Countdown to Christmas / December 2021

Of course, I am hustling to get a few presents wrapped and some cards finished for my guy. So this post will be very short and sweet... Am I the only one that makes many cards for others but then doesn't have one for my own family member ?!?! I think a good New Year's Resolution would be to keep a box of cards just for Brian so I can have one when needed. Thank you all for joining us each month as we bring you our holiday inspiration. I hope that you will come back each month next year as Lisa, Michael and I continue our Crafty Elf tradition . 


My first mini-slimline card is my take on the Ugly Christmas Sweater theme !! I love these sweaters but cannot for the life of me find the stamp set I used... So I can't remember who makes it . But the cute Holly Jolly sticker is from Paper House Productions .


Next is a card made with an image from A Winter Hello, Girl from Angie Blom Digital Designs .This is also a mini-slimline card and was so easy to color for a quick card !!


The Christmas Patchwork collection from Stamperia was used to make this next card and I absolutely love it !! There is no stamping on this card  - just paper and chipboard die-cuts. 


My last card features a new stamp from Unity Stamp Company - Joy, Peace & Comfort Mug .This is a sweet stamp that is so easy to color .. I absolutely love it !!


I wanted to show my favorite cards again that Michael and Lisa made this past year. It goes without saying that I LOVE all of them but these 2 stand out for me.


From Michael in March 2021



From Lisa in June 2021


Be sure to take a look at Michael and Lisa's cards for December .. Thanks so much for letting us inspire you all year long.  Have you been making your cards throughout the year ?? Or is there a mad dash at the beginning of December ??? Please everyone have a safe, happy and healthy holiday .. We hope you will join us back here in 2022 ..


  Lisa Reynolds-Bzibziak - Life of a BZ Scrapper

 

  Michael Trent - World of Michael Trent


Debra Davison / Meticulosity



5 comments:

  1. Thank you for all your wonderful inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun cards! I really love the one with the sweaters!
    I had a good stash of cards on hand this year. Glad I didn't have to do my typical mad dash this month. Not sure that would have happened. I even skipped putting up a tree for the first time ever....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your cards but you know I love the cat card! I purchased that same Stamperia paper and just love it! I'll be using more of it in 2022. Thanks for all the inspiration all year and helping to keep us interested in keeping up with Christmas cards. It was so nice to just address and seal after Thanksgiving! Merry Christmas Debra!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ugly sweaters are so cute and I just love that card; love slimlines, too! And that kitty card is my favorite! I'm not great at coloring so using just die cuts, etc. works for me. hehe I make cards all year long so I always have more than I need at Christmas. I was able to give away about 25 extra to the rehab center where my aunt is right now. They loved receiving them! And now I can feel good about making more all year long. hehe Hope you have a blessed 2022!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, Debra! I love that kitty card SO much! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete