Sunday, December 12, 2021

Coffee & Cards with Deb & Celeste / December 2021

It's our last post of 2021 and I just have to say how much fun I have each month doing this collaboration with Celeste . I'm grateful that our love of coffee and cards has lasted so long - we started in October 2016 !! It's time to close out this year and get ready for another year of inspiration !! Celeste chose this awesome Mood Board with a wintry theme and I hope you love what we created for you ..

Even though I've been making my holiday cards all year long, it is still Christmas Card Central around our house. So I opted for a simple card design with no stamping this time !! And all of the supplies I used are from the same collection - Simple Stories - Winter Cottage ..



  • On a rose gold metallic card base, I adhered a piece of pale pink patterned paper
  • I popped up several journal bits on the upper left side of the pink paper with foam tabs.
  • A large decorative adhesive brad was placed on the dotted banner and 2 smaller ones were adhered below the larger banner.
  • The chipboard truck was placed along the bottom of the pink paper.
  • I stapled several journal bits together and then adhered them near the front of the chipboard truck.
  • The BRRRR sentiment was cut from a piece of paper in the Winter Cottage collection and then popped up with foam tabs at the top right of the card .
  • A chipboard holly image was adhered on the right side of the BRRR sentiment. 

This card was a breeze to create and I absolutely love this whole collection. I don't often create cards without stamping but I'm pretty happy with this one !! Be sure to go to Celeste's blog - Crafting Junky - to see what she has been inspired to create from our Mood Board .

My drink this month is actually Minty Hot Chocolate .. I found this adorable mug on clearance at Macys during the year and decided to try the recipe on the back of it . It's a gorgeous Pfaltzgraff mug and the Hot Chocolate is amazing !! 

Minty Hot Chocolate

Thank you for stopping by to have coffee with us and enjoy the cards we have made. We look forward to seeing you each month of 2022 . I'm wishing each of you a wonderful holiday season and look forward to spending another year with all of you !!


Debra Davison / Meticulosity

3 comments:

  1. I love that there is no stamping on this card!! Another amazing card and a fabulous way to end another year of collaborating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card with this collection. Pretty mug and minty hot chocolate sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy your cards!!

    ReplyDelete