Thursday, November 25, 2021

Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas / November 2021

Just think -- this time next month, we will be celebrating Christmas .. I'm so glad that Lisa, Michael and I have continued making our cards all year long. I've been addressing mine too and that really does  helps me stay organized and on track  .. I randomly chose Sue D from the October Crafty Elf comments and will be sending her some holiday happy mail !! 



My first card features a really sweet stamp from Unity Stamp Company - Lillith Whimsy { Magic Happens }  She is so cute and I had fun making her into a Christmas Fairy !!


  • I stamped ( with Gina K Jet Black Amalgam Ink  ) and fussy-cut Lillith .
  • The fairy was colored with my COPICS,
  • I adhered a piece of patterned paper from the North Pole Gazette paper pad by Recollections onto a Kraft card base.
  • The fairy was adhered on the right side of the card.
  • Her wings and skirt ruffle were glittered with fine, white glitter .
  • A gold metallic square was placed at the top left of the  patterned paper. 
  • A Christmas postmark, cut from the patterned paper I used, was popped up on the gold square with a foam tab.


This next card was made with one of my favorite new stamps !!  A free digi stamp from Not 2 Shabby - Have a Cup of Cheer . I have made so many cards with this stamp - traditional holiday colors, non-traditional colors, with tinsel added and without .. I love this stamp and hope you do too !! You can create so many different ways with this stamp !!


  • I printed the digi image onto an 8 1/2 x 11 inch piece of cardstock - with 4 images on the page - then trimmed it to fit my A2 card .
  • The image was colored with my COPICS .
  • I adhered the image to a scrap piece of blue paper with glittered highlights.
  • I used a Kraft card base for this card .

I absolutely love this next card . Deer always remind me of growing up in Pennsylvania - snowy winters with my family . This stamp from Red Lead Paperworks - 2 Deer - is just beautiful . 


  • The 2 Deer image from Red Lead Paperworks was stamped on Mixed Media paper with Gina K Jet Black Amalgam ink .
  • I matted the stamped panel with a rose colored paper and then adhered that to a pink snowflake-patterned paper .
  • The 2 Deer image was colored with my COPICS.
  • I adhered a piece of pastel brush tree paper to a Kraft card base . Tree and snowflake paper were from a Recollections Sugarplum paperpad .
  • The deer panel was then adhered onto the Kraft card base .

This next image from Angie Blom Digital Designs is included in a fabulous new set called  A Winter Hello, Girl . It has images for regular and slimline cards, as well as several sentiments . I loved coloring these images  and making this mini-slimline with a sheet of 6 x 6 paper. 


  • I printed the A Winter Hello, Girl image on Mixed Media paper and then colored it with my COPICS .
  • The completed stamped panel was adhered to a piece of 6 x 6 plaid patterned paper . I have many 6 x 6 paper pads and they are perfect for making many quick mini slimline cards !!
  • A Tim Holtz sticker sentiment was adhered on the upper left of the panel.
  • Several Tim Holtz Holiday Stars were placed on the card panel .

I want to thank everyone who has followed the Crafty Elves this year as we've worked on our holiday cards. Take a look at what Michael and Lisa have created this and let them know which cards are your favorites .. 

Michael Trent - World of Michael Trent
Lisa Bzibziak-Reynolds - Life of a BZ Scrapper

I hope that you are all having a wonderful Thanksgiving and that even in this crazy time of COVID, you can find something to be thankful for . I look forward to seeing you here next month with my wrap-up post for the year !!


Debra Davison / Meticulosity




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Debra! Thanks for sharing your inspiring cards all year long!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful variety of cards. I like the background for the cute Christmas fairy. Excited to see you drew my name. My email is slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so many wonderful cards, Deb. I love them all so much I can't pick a favorite at all. The fairy is darling; I love pretty deer as well as the color pink for Christmas and of course, any kind of coffee and I'm in. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All fabulous wintery themed cards Deb! I'm a little obsessed with that fabulous Angie Blom digi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! I love the image of the deer... and the last card is so fun with the girl and all the cute snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute cards, Debra! Those deer... oh my gosh!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete