Thursday, September 30, 2021

The Four Seasons Challenge / October Guest Designer


I'm very excited to be the Guest Designer this month for the new Four Seasons Challenge Blog Last month was their first Challenge and they had 127 projects linked up . Isn't that amazing ?!?!?! I hope that you will take a look at their page and the rules HERE,  and create something of your own for this  October Challenge !! For Fall, there is a fantastic Mood Board to inspire you ..


I have had this beautiful stamp from Unity Stamp Company for awhile and it immediately came to mind when I was asked to be this month's Challenge Guest Designer.  Specially Warm comes with 2 sentiments and a fabulous image . I know I will be making several cards with this set !!




  • I stamped the Specially Warm image on watercolor paper with Gina K Jet Black Amalgam Ink and the sentiment with Ranger Archival Ink "Potting Soil" .
  • The image was colored with my COPICS & Flair pens.
  • I adhered the trimmed stamped panel to a piece of brown glitter paper, leaving a small edge of glitter showing around the panel.
  • The completed panel was adhered to a piece of Fall-patterned paper that I had in my scrap drawer. It's so nice to be able to find just what I need in there !!
  • 3 strips of coordinating washi from the Happy Fall & Give Thanks collections from American Crafts were placed in the upper left corner of the stamped panel and secured with tiny staples.
  • The entire completed panel was adhered to a brown cardstock card base.


I absolutely LOVE this stamp and have already started to color a few more images for cards . I hope that you will go to the Four Seasons Challenge Blog and look at all the inspiration there !! AND even think of linking up something of your own. Make yourself a Pumpkin Spice Latte, pull out your Fall stamps and get creative !! A big thank-you to Darlene Pavlick and her Team for inviting me to join them this month.


Debra Davison /  Meticulosity
 



 

6 comments:

  1. This could be me on a fall afternoon! I love a good book with my afternoon coffee, work is done and maybe I'll get around to my craft room later, sigh... Enjoy making more cards with this stamp, and thank you for sharing with us at Four Seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great image, love how you gave it such a fall feel with the background paper and the colors you used. Thank you for being our guest designer this month at Four Seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun fun card and created so perfectly with a wonderfully fall sentiment and colored so beautifully!! Thank you for being our guest designer at Four Seasons!
    Diane FS DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm I could have sworn I left you a comment early on but I don't see it so here goes again!
    I'm SO THRILLED you are our Guest Designer this month. This card is so cool ... what a unique image and you've colored/showcased it perfectly! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! I love the image and that patterned paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Debra!! I love that Unity stamp!

    ReplyDelete