Thursday, June 18, 2020

Lavinia Guest Designer - Challenge #29

It's time for Lavinia World Challenge #29 and the hardest part for me as the June Guest Designer was choosing which fabulous stamps to use for my project !! They host a new Anything Goes challenge every 2 weeks and I would love for you to consider linking up a project of your own.  You can use any clear or rubber stamp ( no digis ) - it does not have to be a Lavinia stamp  if linked on the blog - and you could win a $15 gift code for Lavinia World .


I must admit that this is the most fun that I've ever had with laundry !! The Fairy Washing Line stamp was one of the first that I had my eye on when I was introduced to Lavinia World . It is such a sweet image !!

The big moon shines in the sky 

  • I stamped the Fairy Washing Line on Lavinia "Autumn Hues" paper with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink .
  • 2 borders were die-cut and trimmed to fit at the top of the stamped base .
  • I placed a small pencil mark on the area where I wanted to stamp the Fairy Hive set so they were positioned in between the die-cut scallops . They were also stamped with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink .
  • The perfect sentiment was found in my stash of stickers and I mounted it on a piece of black cardstock for contrast.
  • Foam tabs were used to pop up the sentiment across the moon.
  • Dark pink rhinestones were placed at the tips of the washing line stems.
  • The completed image was adhered to a glittery white card base.

I've had such fun this month as Lavinia's Guest Designer and will be back for another Challenge in August . Please go to the Challenge Blog page to see what the Design Team members have posted.  I hope that you will be inspired to link up a project of your own . You can also post a project for the Anything Goes  challenge in the Anything Lavinia Facebook group - these projects must include either a Lavinia stamp or paper. You have until Monday,  June 29.

I appreciate all of the wonderful comments that I received for my first Lavinia Guest Designer project and hope that you like this one too !! My new Lavinia friend Charlene Short will be their Guest Designer for July, so please visit Lavinia World again next month to see what she creates !! I will be back for their August 13 Challenge .


Until next time,
Stay safe AND creative


Debra Davison / Meticulosity

10 comments:

  1. Debra, you are so fun, i loved reading your post and i chuckled about the laundry. Your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much !! Lavinia stamps are such fun to create with ... And I love combining different elements - borders, papers, rhinestones !!

      Delete
  2. How lovely, Debra! Everything is gorgeous with those colors and textures, but I especially like the scalloped "awning" for the sky! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This card is a mixture of my usual style and the magic world of Lavinia .. I love using those borders -- they are one of my favorite supplies !!

      Delete
  3. I love the fairy clothesline stamp too! It was one of the first ones I purchased too! Like minds!! LOL! YOur card looks wonderful! The fairy hives look so cute hanging from the top of your card and I love the addition of the gems!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lorie !! I love those hives too and they were perfect to hang from the border !! And yes, I think we are a bit like-minded !!

      Delete
  4. Who knew laundry could be so dreamy and ethereal?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Deb. I love the combination of die cuts with this cute laundry scene. Great background too. SO happy to have you as a guest designer this month and can't wait to see what you create in August. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your moonlit laundry line is gorgeous Deb. Wonderful background and lovely choice of stamps- the little fairy hives are a new favourite of mine.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laundry by moonlight looks so peaceful and stress free :-) No obnoxious noises reminding you that it's done :-) It's been wonderful having you on our team and look forward to more inspiration from you. Lena xx

    ReplyDelete