Thursday, June 25, 2020

Crafty Elves' Countdown to Christmas - June 2020


Who would have ever thought that 3 months later we would still be in the middle of this COVID-19 pandemic ?!?!?! My state of Virginia is seeing a drop in numbers and is slowly opening, but I am still mostly staying home and wearing my mask everywhere else ! The RN in me knows that it's still a time to be careful and not take unnecessary risks, as much as I miss my coffee shop and bookstore time !


I am having a hard time concentrating and being crafty for very long these days so this post will be short and sweet and not as descriptive.. Please let me know if you have questions about any of the cards .  Coloring was done with my new Copic Ciao markers that I found on clearance at Michaels. My first card just popped into my head when I got this stamp set and I had to make it ... I'm hoping I don't have to look for holiday-patterned masks but just in case --- this card will be ready to send !!



  • Close to My Heart "On Repeat" stamp set
  • Holiday washi tape from Recollections
  • Planner sticker "Ho Ho Ho" cut and popped up on foam tabs
  • Paper-pieced mask on cute kitty  ( hey, it's Pixie !! )
  • Red card base










It's hard to believe that we are half-way to Christmas !! My Crafty Elf teammates have also been busy with their projects and you can see them here -

Michael Trent - World of Michael Trent
Lisa Reynolds Bzibziak - Life of a BZ Scrapper
Jessica Pickeral - Polka Dot Orchard Blog

I hope that all of you are staying safe and keeping busy .. Have you been able to stay creative in the middle of all that is going on ?? I'm grateful to have Michael, Lisa and Jessica helping me to stay sane and creative !! Take care of yourselves and let me know if I've inspired you to get a jump-start on your holiday cards !!

Until next time --
Stay safe and creative 

Debra Davison / Meticulosity 

8 comments:

  1. Great cards Deb! Love the Coronavirus kitty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so fun! The fairy is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cards, Debra!! Your first card is so creative!! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Debra! I especially love the Santa one! I would of never thought to stamp it on that grid paper but it looks great!! Thanks for keeping me inspired! I got my 4+ done for the month!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and pretty variety of cards. Crafting keeps me sane.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun cards! Love the cute kitty wearing the paper pieced mask!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of these!! That kitty! i was gonna ask you where you got that image...lol! Awesome paper piecing!! Whoop! Another month bites the dust!

    ReplyDelete